2011年7月17日星期日

u re my everything.

how do i get through 1 night without you
  if i had to live without you 退出
     what kind of life would i have that
        i need you in my arms
           need you to hold my hand
             need you to hug and give me warm
                you re my world
                              my heart
                                  my soul
 if you ever leave
    baby u would take away
      everything good in my life
         i want a good and hapiness life

Without you there would be no sun in my sky
    there would be no love in my life
      there would be no world left to me and YOU.
Baby i dont know what i would to do
  would be lost if i lost you
example:like a ''color''
if u not use the color the color will not appear in this world.

If you ever leave
   baby u would take away everything real in my life.
i want to know how do i breathe without you.

say
when i die i wish to come back as one of his tears
what man would be so lucky
as to have been conceived in his heart 
 born in his eyes
   live in his cheeks
 and die in his lips.


There are tears but i want you to know behind you is who always care for you.
PLEASE REMEMBER!

DON'T ALWAYS DOUBT OF ME!

my heart is so complicated and vexed
who can solve this for me>/??

whatever was happened in my life but i still need to smile too..
^^

没有评论:

发表评论